2012 In Review
WordPress.com has begun providing annual reports and I wanted to share the most popular posts of 2012:
- iPhone 5 Flop – Apple sold millions of the new device, but failed to meet sales expectations. Maps was a huge debacle, battery life is still bad, iTunes continues to wipe data, and e-mail ActiveSync problems remain. Apple stock is down more than $20 Billion and the hip and young crowd no longer think Apple is cool.
- 10 Tips for LinkedIn Ranking – Many of the ranking tips still apply, but LinkedIn has eliminated applications in favor of directly linking media and documents so look for an update to this post in 2013.
- SEO Sabotage – For the effort involved, you could definitely work on improving your own content and value to customers. Hopefully, tools like the Google Disavow will eliminate this pending cottage industry.
- Windows 8 Review – To the amazement of the lame-stream media whose mindset seems to be stuck at the turn of the century, Windows 8 is on pace to outsell Windows 7.
- WordPress.com Google Authorship – Author rank will be one of the most important aspects of content marketing in 2013. I recently changed my blog theme and have updated information for this post.
THANK YOU for following this blog and I look forward to providing more expert business and technology insight for 2013.